How To Cook | JUNE - THE PERFECT ROAST DINNER
HOW TO COOK: THE PERFECT ROAST DINNER
Every Tuesday evening we’ll be showing you how to perfect a different dish in our aptly-titled ‘How to Cook’ series, which you can add to your repertoire.
A modern take on a cooking class, we will be sharing insider tips, techniques & more, in an interactive masterclass at the Chef’s Studio!
- Each class includes a comprehensive cooking lesson & demo, with attendees having the opportunity to put their skills into action at our state-of-the-art workstations kitted out with the latest Siemens cooking technology
- You’ll finish off by enjoying your dish with your fellow students, before leaving with a new skill under your belt!
- Wine or beverages available to purchase
- Only 20 spots available per event
The Perfect Roast Dinner:
- 4 June: Roasted baby chicken, honey roasted carrots & the ultimate roast potatoes
- 11 June: Braised beef, perfect Yorkshire puds & gravy
- 18 June: Roasted baby chicken, honey roasted carrots & the ultimate roast potatoes
- 25 June: Braised beef, perfect Yorkshire puds & gravy - FULLY BOOKED
Location: The Chef’s Studio
Date: Every Tuesday
Bookings are required via our Dineplan Calendar